Revolutionary one-legged design with steel reinforced four extensions and smart weight distribution makes Froc extremely stable and that’s why a Froc high chair can not be tipped over.
A Froc high chair you can adjust in 3 ways:
- backrest (only chair on the market)
- leg position
- chair height
Total adjustability guarantees that a child will be comfortable and safe using a chair from 6 months to 10 years. Older children are not keen to use traditional highchairs after a certain age. Froc chair, when stripped from all safety features, looks like beautiful ‘adult’ chair, that older children will be happy to use.
Froc is smaller than most of the competitive wooden highchairs on the market, making it more appealing to rural parents will smaller apartments. Froc is used as ‘normal’ chair. When eating, the child is placed next to the table instead of using a food tray, making a child part of family meals. When not used, Froc is simply pushed under the table, not taking valuable space.
Beautiful design & all-natural
Following functionality-driven design paradigm we put a lot of effort to make Froc visually appealing. Modern parents are design-conscious and will appreciate awarded Froc design. Froc is all-natural, made from premium beech wood.
- European Product Design Award
- Top of the Top award at the furniture fair in Ljubljana
- The most innovative product at the largest design fair SIZDF in Hong Kong
- The best ECO idea of the Finance
- Materials: Solid beech wood
- Product dimensions (Length x Height x Width) in CM/IN: 52 X 68 X 54 / 21” X 27” X 22”
- Height of the seat in CM/IN: from 44 cm to 68 cm / from 17” to 27”
- Product weight in KG/LBS: 8,6 KG / 18,95 LBS
- Suitable for age in months: from 6 months
- Suitable for weight in KG/LBS: 100 KG / 220,5 LBS
- TÜV – SIST EN-14988 : 2017 + A1 : 2020
- EN 71-3:2013